If you are looking for help accessing provincial government services, you’ve come to the right place — our team can help! Here are some of the most common requests:

Help Accessing Government Services

We are pleased to be able to help you with any questions, concerns, or issues you may have accessing provincial government services such as health care, education, family & social supports, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), or Ontario Works.

Here are a few examples of what the other two levels of Government can help you with:

Municipal – talk to your local City Councillor

Federal – talk to your local Member of Parliament

Click here for a list of helpful links for provincial resources.

Affidavits and Declarations

We are pleased to be able to offer Commissioner of Oaths services free of charge. Contact our office to make an appointment.

Province of Ontario Flags and Pins

Constituents may request Ontario flags and pins (at no charge) from my office. Please click on the button below and complete the form below to submit your request.

Congratulatory Certificates

We offer congratulatory certificates for residents celebrating a significant anniversary, birthday or other special occasion. We can also help you request a certificate from the Premier for a milestone birthday, wedding anniversary, retirement or the anniversary of your organization.

Attend an Event

Invite me to attend your event and bring greetings on behalf of the Government of Ontario.

If you would like to request a meeting, or simply to contact our office, please use the buttons below.