Helpful Links for Provincial Resources

Home » Services » Helpful Links for Provincial Resources

Provincial Resources:

Service Ontario: offers several services such as requesting a birth, marriage, or death certificate; renewing your driver’s license or health card; registering your vehicle; becoming an organ or tissue donor; change your address; change your name; hunting and fishing licenses; and more

Ontario Photo Card

Register a newborn baby

Get an accessible parking permit

Seniors: find a place to live

Employment Ontario: a service that helps Ontarians get training, build skills, or find a job.

Ontario Works: apply for social assistance benefits

Ontario Disability Support Program: apply for social assistance benefits as a result of a disability

Consumer Protection Ontario: a service that promotes consumers’ rights.

Ontario 511 : Provides up to the minute traffic and transit information for Ontario.

InfoGo: a directory of Government of Ontario employees and organizations

Government of Ontario News

Ontario Ombudsman: an independent Officer of the Provincial Legislature who oversees complaints about the provincial government when all other complaint mechanisms were unsatisfactory.

Find your provincial riding

At the legislature:

Visit the Ontario Legislative Assembly

Watch what’s currently happening in the Legislative Chamber

Bills before the Legislative Assembly of Ontario: see what legislation your representatives are currently discussing.

Ontario’s ministries: learn about Ontario’s ministries, ministers, and how they serve Ontario.

Health Care Contacts:

Telehealth Ontario: Get fast, free medical advice

Health Care Connect: find doctors currently accepting new patients

Lake Ridge Health

Central East (LHIN) oversees health care and medical services in the Central East Region. Contact the LHIN if you have a complaint that was not resolved by the doctor or hospital staff.

Patient Ombudsman: investigates health care complaints. Contact the Ombudsman if you have a complaint that was not resolved by the doctor, hospital staff, or LHIN.

Frequently Requested Forms:

Application to Change an Adults Name

Application to Change a Childs Name

Marriage License Application

OHIP Document List

Ontario Birth Certificate Application

Ontario Death Certificate Application

Request for Marriage or Death Certificate

Request for Marriage Certificate Application